Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Authorized Plasti Dip Retail store in Minnesota!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Authorized Plasti Dip Retail store in Minnesota!!!

www.dipdoneright.com
    Haus of Dip
    715 W Franklin ave
    Minneapolis Mn 55405
    Mission
    to help change lives through paint.
    Description
    full Plasti Dip retail store in the heart of the twin cities.
    Impressum
    I started DDR to give my customers a wide range of products to make their car's look Amazing.

Not every one has a Million dollars. Sometime you have to make your ride look great, for not a lot of money. ballin on a budget, ya dig.

if any product slips my radar, please get in touch with us.
    if you see any product out there that you would like me to add to my inventory, let me know.

Also flat rates on all dip jobs Wheels $200 any finish Full-Car $450 mattes/flats $950 for Full-Car with complex finishes (chameleon, color-shifting, flakes etc.)

Call or text for more info (612)499-4603
    Marcel Doe
    DipDoneRight General Manager

https://www.facebook.com/dipdoneright/timeline
    http://instagram.com/teamdipdoneright

It will be great to have a local source for dip and pearls.

Comment

Thats the whole reason we opened. Just another car guy that saw the need for it

Comment

You still around and do you have gallons in town?

Comment

Will definitely stop by the next time I'm up in the cities!
          You will never know the feeling of success unless you have failed before

Comment

Good to see someone in the Minneapolis area offering DYC products. I'm one of 2 dealers in Fargo, so not too far away from you.

Comment

Dip Done Right seems to now be out of business... any MN installers around these days? Can't find any still active, only found a few that all seem to not exist any more.
              2006 Volvo S60R 6M Sonic Blue (RIP - saved my life) - 2:03.5 at BIR long course - 2:00 at BIR short course - Road Trip Pics - My HD Trackday Videos - Loud enough for ya?
              2007 Volvo S80 V8 (his), Barents Blue, 35% tint, Sport Package (4C), Heated and Cooled Seats, Black dipped grille
              2011 Volvo XC70 T6 (hers), Oyster Grey, 35% tint
              Future whole car dips coming soon...

Comment

Working...
              X