Everett, WA dippers?? Anyone in WA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everett, WA dippers?? Anyone in WA?

Where's all my wa dippers at? Iv seen a few sporadic posts about Seattle, Tacoma, and Oregon. Is there anyone else actively dipping in the NW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not in the NW anymore, but GO HAWKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperliteCoupe View Post
      I'm not in the NW anymore, but GO HAWKS!!!
      GO HAWKS!!!
      Dude get back up here with that superlite I wanna see that thang!!

I was checking out your posts and saw your car and it cause me to do a lil research to figure out what the hell it was... And holy **** dude I'm not a car guy at all really but after reading all about those cars and watching builds and races all night on YouTube it pretty much became a life goal of mine to have one of those at some point! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle5521 View Post
        Where's all my wa dippers at? Iv seen a few sporadic posts about Seattle, Tacoma, and Oregon. Is there anyone else actively dipping in the NW?

I'm in Seattle. My car's naked right now because I just peeled my car - gallons of dip is just sitting there cause I can't make up my mind on the next color LOL! I am dipping my son's Mustang Power Wheels in a Seahawks theme sometime this week though

Comment

im originally from washington bellevue to be exact
          and i dont see how dipping is possible there its to depressing

Comment

im still a die hard seahawks fan and have been since 1985 when i went to my first football game as a kid they lost to oakland

Comment

Originally posted by bruzer View Post
              I'm in Seattle. My car's naked right now because I just peeled my car - gallons of dip is just sitting there cause I can't make up my mind on the next color LOL! I am dipping my son's Mustang Power Wheels in a Seahawks theme sometime this week though
              Same here man! Iv got 5 black and one camo gallons on deck. This winter is coming quick.
              That's awesome you dipping your son's power wheels Seahawks colors. I just did a test on a skull I got from the dollar store in blue tints all and emerald green flake. Check it out!

Driven round in a dipped lancer

Comment

Originally posted by ccapehart1017 View Post
                im originally from washington bellevue to be exact
                and i dont see how dipping is possible there its to depressing
                I know I'm up by everett and just got into dipping a couple months ago. Finally got my gallons and sprayer in the mail and the winter is creeping up.

Where you at now?

Comment

Yeah, I hear it's not a good idea to dip in 58 degrees or lower weather (which is right around the corner). If you do, expect to wait longer between coats for it to dry. I'm going to dip anyway by trying this trick of warming up the dip to help it lay flatter and hopefully dry faster on the car

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bruzer View Post
                    Yeah, I hear it's not a good idea to dip in 58 degrees or lower weather (which is right around the corner). If you do, expect to wait longer between coats for it to dry. I'm going to dip anyway by trying this trick of warming up the dip to help it lay flatter and hopefully dry faster on the car

That's something you should always do cold weather or not. Iv had night and day difference when keeping the dip in warm water when I'm not spraying. It's a must for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle5521 View Post
                      That's something you should always do cold weather or not. Iv had night and day difference when keeping the dip in warm water when I'm not spraying. It's a must for me.

Ahhhh, I see. Now that I think about it, every time I've dipped its been 90 degrees outside so I luckily avoided any issues.

Comment

I saw a Seahawks themed Dip job a few months ago on Facebook, it looked great. Be sure to post some photos when you are done! I see lots of College Football themed Dip jobs, but not many NFL projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam@DYC View Post
                          I saw a Seahawks themed Dip job a few months ago on Facebook, it looked great. Be sure to post some photos when you are done! I see lots of College Football themed Dip jobs, but not many NFL projects.
                          Well, phuk Adam - thanks for the pressure LOL! I was gonna just dip it blue and slap a 3 on the doors, but now I gotta really put some thought into it

Got any pics of these other Seahawks themed dip so I'm not fighting a ghost?

Comment

Renton area. Can travel up to Everett or down to Tacoma, as needed: I have Pro Kit, lots of OD Green, Black and OD Tan for my first project. What I do NOT have is a location. Apartment complex has a fit even if I open the hood of the truck... So..... Anyone in the area want to barter a dip location? You can use my Pro Kit with your color-of-choice. Weekend or weekday, doesn't matter. I work 6-weeks on, then 10-days off, so whenever.....

Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                            X