• Show
Clear All

I'm across the bridge exit 9 Andrews AFB
    sigpic
    Dipped 2012 Camaro "Sparkling Blue Pearl"

Comment

Originally posted by rumblebee4004 View Post
      fairfax station^^ what do you drive haha im in burke
      I drive an '03 Pearl White Mitsubishi Eclipse and a 2006 titanium blue i think its called...Hey man, do you know where I can get my car plastidipped?

Comment

ah ill have to keep my eyes peels for ya and honestly man around here i have not been able to find any (professional dip spots) if you will. i just do all my shit on my own or with my buds. sounds gay but we have dip parties haha.

Comment

Originally posted by rumblebee4004 View Post
          ah ill have to keep my eyes peels for ya and honestly man around here i have not been able to find any (professional dip spots) if you will. i just do all my shit on my own or with my buds. sounds gay but we have dip parties haha.
          Dang man, would one of your best dipping buds be willing do Dip my car? Do y'all do a good job of dipping? Im thinking about dipping the whole car white and I dont want to go all the way to Maryland to get that done lol.

Comment

I would pay, of course

Comment

Ive been painting cars and doing body work on and off since I was 15. I work for the government now and dont have a facility but as soon as weather permits I will be throwing dip on alot of vehicles and wheels at my home in Tysons Corner area. Im patiently awaiting this warmer weather.

Comment

Looking for dips in NoVA? GIve us a shout. We are in Fairfax. Www.tintfx.biz. Started as a tint shop and now we are dipping.
                sigpic
                EAT
                SLEEP
                DIP
                REPEAT

Comment

NoVA (northern virginia)

Hey everyone, I live in the Germantown area about 15 min from NoVA. I tint windows for a living and now I'm dipping too. If anyone is ever in need of tint or dip, don't hesitate. I would also love to arrange a car meet to shoot the breeze. I know of multiple place where we could make this happen. Below are two examples of cars I've done.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369651218.567372.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369651281.001334.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by fastlivin88 View Post
                    Laurel/ prince Georges county md
                    Grew up in PG, work and live in Moco now by LakeForest

Comment

I grew up in Woodbridge/Montclair VA area...now I live in Manassas but moving to Stafford soon. Hello neighbors!
                      2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, Bright White, 1.4l Turbo, 6 Spd Auto DDCT

Comment

Originally posted by tintnaudio View Post
                        Hey everyone, I live in the Germantown area about 15 min from NoVA. I tint windows for a living and now I'm dipping too. If anyone is ever in need of tint or dip, don't hesitate. I would also love to arrange a car meet to shoot the breeze. I know of multiple place where we could make this happen. Below are two examples of cars I've done.
                        PM sent.

Comment

Warrenton Va!!! I open up my new shop on the 15th!

Comment

Originally posted by 1baddipchick View Post
                            Looking for dips in NoVA? GIve us a shout. We are in Fairfax. Www.tintfx.biz. Started as a tint shop and now we are dipping.
                            Hey, just saw this! Thanks for the awesome tint job you guys just did for me last week I'm loving the new look! It was great meeting you and eric! Anyone in the NOVA area who needs tint or dip job, these guys are 1st class all the way! They dipped bunch of pieces on a new 14' SRT Jeep and it was bad ass.
                            2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, Bright White, 1.4l Turbo, 6 Spd Auto DDCT

Comment

I got a business card for royal dip at a car show in old town last sunday, the 2 cars that were dipped there looked great! But everytime I try and go to your website it says it expired. What gives?

Originally posted by RoyalDip View Post
                              Warrenton Va!!! I open up my new shop on the 15th!

Comment

This area is pretty big but we should try to organize a DMV Dip Night or something like that.
                                sigpic
                                Dipped 2012 Camaro "Sparkling Blue Pearl"

Comment

Working...
                                X