Arizona Plasti Dippers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Plasti Dippers

Hi! I live in the Phoenix area and I really like plasti dipping stuff. If you do to, post up your tips, pictures of stuff you have dipped and your experiences.

The two basic rules of plasti dipping:
    1)If it can be painted, it can be plasti dipped.
    2)If you dont like the results, peel it off and start over.

Oh yea, to make it easier on us, so we dont have to write out PLASTI DIP all the time, just call it PD or dip.

Welcome and Enjoy!
    Just Dip It

Sweet Ill post up pics next week when I dip my truck.
    2004 Chevy Colorado - Un-dipped for now
    2006 Chevy Malibu - Body trim dipped black

Comment

I live in Tempe and interested in dp'ing my whole car... Looks great online but i would love to see the finish in person...anyone mind showing me their work?

Comment

I'm hopefully going to be dipping my white Evo X this weekend with the matte clear, to make it frosted white.

Will be my first full car dip!

Comment

Whats up mooker! Handles, grill, interior parts dipped

Comment

I use to live in Tucson. I'm in the DC area now soon as I'm done with school I plan to move either back to Tucson or the Phoenix area maybe Glendale or Mesa. Depends what the IT market like out there.
            sigpic
            Dipped 2012 Camaro "Sparkling Blue Pearl"

Comment

Howdy ya'll,

I'm down in Tolleson and Glendale. In the process of dipping my truck. started with the tailgate a few weeks ago. Was planning on doing the bed this weekend, but it all depends on this new rain storm coming in. Also, doing this whole this with rattle cans. See ya'll around.

Comment

There's more of us in AZ than I thought.
                Should see some interesting projects.
                IMG_0361.jpg

Comment

I keep forgetting to post on here! I've been working on opening a dip shop out here in the west valley, and been doing lots of R&D with Earth Pigments. Ive done 2 full cars as of today with a few more lined up.

Comment

My cousin and I are also getting into the dipping business. We're here in the East Valley though. Already dipped my truck matte white, that being the first vehicle we did. Next up is a jeep grand cherokee, wrx, and an Audi

Comment

Hey I am from Phoenix and I have been toying with the idea of dipping my car. I will probably try for a custom color, so I might need some help from anyone who has already played with some pigments. Here's the colors I have been looking into, any opinions on color choice wuld be appreciate.

Comment

I'm digging the orange but I've never played with pigments.. I just barely started gettting into this dipping thing as well!

Comment

What no red? Bright red might not look bad
                          99 Camaro - Blueberry Dip - Black Accents next
                          03 2500HD - Black H2 Wheels & Emblems - Complete Dip Next
                          04 CBR600RR - Matte White - Pearl Wings next
                          "No troll.. no problems.. let's dip."

Comment

Originally posted by StanBlaze View Post
                            I live in Tempe and interested in dp'ing my whole car... Looks great online but i would love to see the finish in person...anyone mind showing me their work?
                            University & Perry, mon thru fri @ Restoration Performance Center
                            99 Camaro - Blueberry Dip - Black Accents next
                            03 2500HD - Black H2 Wheels & Emblems - Complete Dip Next
                            04 CBR600RR - Matte White - Pearl Wings next
                            "No troll.. no problems.. let's dip."

Comment

Live in Phoenix. PD'd my wifes HHR SS wheels and a few emblems. Will be Dipping my vette in a white pearl very soon! Just need to figure out the correct combo to order the kit with. I want it to look like Matte White Balloon Pearl off the Lambo's. Has anybody here done their door jams as well?

Here is the wifes car:

Comment

Working...
                              X