Nevada Dippers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada Dippers!

If there are any dippers in Nevada (Las Vegas, Reno, Elko, etc.) Make yourself known here!

Green Valley future dipper as soon as I get a pro kit for my SUV.
    Originally posted by ZoomX2
    Come on Fonzie, get with the new craze and make one with your crew while dipping a car. lol

This sh*t has gone crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5xE1O6A5tM
    Originally posted by Fonzie
    Dude I work night and day to make sure the voices of our customers and fans are heard, and that what they need or want from DYC comes to light - but there is no way in hell that is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by GeEzUs View Post
      Green Valley future dipper as soon as I get a pro kit for my SUV.
      Right on! I'm off of the 215 and Eastern! Not far from Green Valley Ranch!

Comment

Re: Nevada Dippers!

I'm on the east side, over by east side cannery.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Very nice! Glad to see we have some fellow dippers in Vegas, have either of you dipped a car fully before?

Comment

Re: Nevada Dippers!

I'm ordering my kit tomarrow! and sending in my authorization papers! I'll soon be offering dipping services. Not whole cars yet, but soon!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Awesome! I'll be sure to hit you up sometime in the next few months!

Comment

I'm down the street from you! Eastern & Robindale area! I'm looking to dip my wheels and emblems on my truck soon, and dip my R6 now.
                Originally posted by ZoomX2
                Come on Fonzie, get with the new craze and make one with your crew while dipping a car. lol

This sh*t has gone crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5xE1O6A5tM
                Originally posted by Fonzie
                Dude I work night and day to make sure the voices of our customers and fans are heard, and that what they need or want from DYC comes to light - but there is no way in hell that is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by GeEzUs View Post
                  I'm down the street from you! Eastern & Robindale area! I'm looking to dip my wheels and emblems on my truck soon, and dip my R6 now.
                  Are you looking to do so with cans or a DYC Pro car kit?

Comment

Right across from SouthPoint here.. Plan on dipping my black to matte white... Anyone dipped their car yet??? Just wanna know if it stands to our lovely heat.... lol

And then Im gonna want to dip my wheels or rear wheel of my R6... Since I saw another R6 here.. Ever get around to doing that??

Comment

Any one dipped yet? Or ordered a Pro Kit?? Wanna know how long it could take to get out here... And if any are still on back order..?

Comment

North 95 here, gonna dip my wife's fiesta and my silverado here in the near future, just have to acquire a garage to do so in b/c you all know how unpredictable the winds are here.

Comment

Yah the winds been crazyy again recently.. Hopefully they all die off soon.. Wanna dip mine once I get the kit..

Interested to see how those both come out

Comment

Assuming the dip shows up this week I'm doing a full vehicle dip this next sat morning. It'll be my first time and I'm gonna wing it hoping for the best... I'm on the east side. Mtn Vista and Harmon area to be pretty exact. I'll post pictures of it when it's done. The vehicle I'm dipping is for sale actually so hopefully it gets sold to a local. It's not your average ride so you'd know when you see it. LOL

Comment

I own a legit business called Liquidwrapz.com and Lasvegassignshop.com. I am registered with the state of Nv. My shop should be open in a month. I have been a home business for 4 years now keeping down the cost so I can pass it to my customers. I have done my truck in koi orange and my wifes Audi TT in gloss with a pigment color. plus rims and sorts. I am offering deals until my shop is open which I include the rims with the car. Prices vary depending on car and color. Give us a call or email us from either website. We also do wraps and whatever vinyl thing you can think of.

Comment

Working...
                              X