No announcement yet.

Nevada Dippers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G&G Performance is an Authorized Reseller for dipyourcar. I am now carrying in stock all the 11oz and gallons of of ALL dipyourcar.com products here in Las Vegas. I am NOT an installer, just a supplier. I have been selling this product online for a while and have had so many people here locally asking for it, that I decided to go ahead and start stocking the Plasti-Dip here locally. Now you don't have to stock a large quantity of product yourself or lose a customer because you have to wait for shipping. Get what you need the same day!

We are located at:
    4679 S Valley View Blvd
    Las Vegas, NV 89103

You can find us online at www.4lowparts.com. Because we are mainly an online Jeep parts supplier, we don't have regular hours that we are open yet, so please give us a call and we will make sure we are there.
    702-518-0909
    John
    www.4lowparts.com

Comment

Hey Guys .. California Dipper here, will be visiting vegas from april 11th to the 13th .... Im looking for 2 Clear gallons and two White gallons .. Can anyone tell Me where to gab a few ?? ( i would like To walk Into a Store To purchase .. but if not possible than that okay too

Comment

awesome man

Comment

well done

Comment

I'm in Mountain's Edge and done wheels and badges plus my grill and bumpers.

Comment

Was there an answer for the paint booth rental in vegas? Looking to do more than these stripes someday

Comment

bringing the post back from the dead. is there any updates any one Dipping in the Reno area? I heard there was a shop but he just closed his doors.

Comment

Working...
                X