Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Dipper's

Anyone in Indiana Dipping?

I am. I'm in Lafayette....where are you located? What are you working on / hoping to dip? I've mostly just been testing different options for the dip job I'll be doing on my motorcycle within the next month. I know I've seen someone from Muncie, someone else from lafayette, altho I forget who it was, and someone from Indianapolis on here.

Comment

I live on the southside of Indy. So far I've done some grill and emblem dipping on my 1997 Accord and my cousin's 2012 Chevy Cruze. I have a 1998 Camaro that I plan on dipping this summer. Not sure what color I'm doing yet.

Comment

Noblesville,

Looking to dip my Miata in Monster Green as soon as I can get my boat out of the garage.

Comment

Washington. Dipping golf carts.

Comment

I'm down south on the Ohio river near Tell City dipping nothing. I just got my stuff and it has been freezing out but I have plans of blacking out my girlfriend's chrome on her HHR and dipping the wheels pink. Her car has a factory chrome package with chrome roof racks, door handles, mirror caps, grill, emblems, exhaust tip and rear beauty bar and it drives us both nuts.

Comment

Ugh 9 inches up snow... COME ON SUMMER!!! I want to start dipping.

Comment

Muncie. I've done some little stuff and some wheels. I'd love to do my Mazdaspeed 3

Comment

Anyone doing anything with this warmer weather? I'd love to do my roof and wheels soon

Comment

I'll be doing my motorcycle dip *hopefully* this coming weekend. I ordered my pro-kit and some additional spray cans a week and a half ago and low and behold, the color I ordered (navy blue) was backordered, even though fonzie initially said on the forum that there was plenty in stock. It supposedly gets to DYC this weds, but I already had time off planned for my dip this comming weekend. I called DYC Saturday and let them know what the issue was and said I was willing to change colors if I could get it by Friday. So I changed my order to Light Blue instead and it **should** ship out tomorrow. I sure hope so, as it was hard to get time to do the whole dip set up between work and my friend who is letting me use his large pole barn/garage. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather next weekend too!

Comment

Now that its warmer, what's up folks?

Comment

Well I got my bike dipped a couple weekends ago, but its still not back together yet. Doing a semi-major overhaul on a lot of stuff. The last of my parts should be in on tuesday so hopefully I can have it back together and get it out on the road by the weekend. The dip job came out awesome! Even better than I expected. Cant wait to get the bike back in one piece so I can see it all together. Anybody else got anything going on?

Comment

I'm in Valpo/ NWI . just dipped my brand new Ford Focus and a 2006 Saturn Vue. Rims and badges and grilles. Not the entire car yet. was thinking about maybe going with a clear matte for my Focus though. I can't wait for this weather to warm up. I will be dipping everything I can get my hands on. lol. I've posted pics in the picture forum of the Focus if anyone wanted to see the finished product. Glad to see there is an Indiana dippers forum !

Comment

I had a hellish time with the Gold Metalizer and it ruined my wheels. I did not do enough coats, instead layed it on just as thick as I did with the white. The white came out perfectly and looked amazing. I wish i did not put the metalizer on.Due to the shape of my wheels it pooled in some of the flat looking spokes. Peeled it all off, but I'd never use it again. So, I'm waiting for the Vintage Gold to come out.

Anyone know of a shop near by do get my entire car dipped that custome DYC blue?

Comment

is there any authorized DYC business's in the Fort Wayne area?
                              i have a car getting work done there and it's not looking it will be finished in time for a car show i'm going to at the end of next month (June) for me to dip it myself. so i'm looking for a place up there that can dip it when it's finished, then i'll fly in pick up my car and drive to the show.

thanks,
                              thomas...

Comment

Working...
                              X